Watch Northsiders play Pretty Astrid
Teams shots of grand finals teams, actions shots and presenatations.
This is a heads up on a few things as we head into the final week of our comp.
This week brings us to week 16. For some teams its grand final week and for the rest it is friendlies and playoffs.
The key points to understand are:
- If your team name is bolded ion the draw you are playing in a Grand final this week. Other teams are playing friendly playoff matches
- Last week the council moved us back to the one location in Royal Park North of the Zoo. So fields 1 and 2 are now back on the McAlister oval (where they were last week and before Christmas). I have updated the maps on the website.
- Almost all teams are playing this week and the weather looks good.
- Due to an uneven number of teams in some grades and in order for some teams to have a game this week I have scheduled a few non finals games across grades.
- Due to everyone playing though to the end of the season we do not run extra time in finals at RPT, in the case of a draw the higher placed team will be declared champions.
- We plan to consult with teams on what they’d prefer in terms of trophy presentations. Options are by the field (near the BBQ) or at the sporting club later in the night.
Due to running all finals on fields 1 aand 2 we will be moving the desk and BBQ over next to fields 1 and 2. And to celebrate we will be giving away free sausages in bread to all players (until the snags run out. So come over grab a free snag and watch the finals action.